Home of the Dave
Art Industry Market Research
Thank you for your time! I'll try not to waste it. =)
1. What do you hire art models for?
If other, please explain
2. What is your state and ZIP code?
3. How many different artists and art students come to work/learn from models at your location per week?
4. How many fine artists/students are you aware of within a 20-mile radius?
5. How many sessions with models do you have per week?
6. Approximately how many professional artists models are on your roster, that you regularly work with?
7. How many art models do you estimate are working in your region, full or part time?
8. How do you typically find new models?
Other, or website..
If you answered other, please explain.
9. Do you feel that you need access to more or better models than you currently have available to you?
10. What is the rate per hour that you currently pay the models you hire?
11. How do you fill last-minute cancellations when they arise?
12. How many times per month are you unable to fill a cancellation, or have models that just don't show up?
13. Do you usually use email, phone or text messages to contact models for bookings?
Re-book when model is present
14. Lately, how has attendance been at your classes and events?
Full capacity, doing great!
Decent turnout most of the time, doing pretty good.
Less than half capacity, not so good..
Barely self sustaining...
Usually losing money to hire models.
15. How much do you usually spend on advertising services per year, for memberships or printing?
16. What methods do you use to advertise your classes or workshops?
The Art Model Place is a speculative website that would create a national online directory of artists models and create a networking opportunity with those who employ them. It would provide model profiles with ratings and automate the booking process, as well as offer listings of classes and events open to the public.
17. How much would you expect a website like this to cost per month?
18. Is this within your budget?
19. If you could set your own price, what would be reasonably within your monthly budget?
Thank you very much for your input! Once I've collected enough information to put together a good estimate of the current state of the industry, I'll take the next steps in creating a business plan for the Art Model Place. If you would like to be kept informed of future developments or surveys, please include your contact info.
Contact the Dave
RSVP for Events
Art Model Roster